0




Dear Person In Charge,
I really want to share this, personally I felt is so unsafe nowadays taking public transports.
Why are there so many pervert taking videos of girls' shoulder, armpit, thigh and many areas....
I happened to witness one incident this morning, I was on my way to work as usual, there is Indian man standing beside me, he was videoing a young lady. He was taking his phone side way and videoing the side of lady ( the lady was wearing a sleeveless tee, able to see abit of her bra).
I was shock seeing this. As it was a crowded train, I don't know how could I stop this pervert for videoing. Lucky enough there is one lady who stood and told the Indian man off, and even told him that she will report him for doing that.
Apart from incident of them taking video. Some others are worst. They stare at girls when they are in the MRT ( through out the whole journey).
I remembered a number times on a not so crowded train, I always took the same train with this PRC man. He always give that pervert stares, when I am seated, he will sit opposite me and start looking down to my leg, trying to peek into my inner wear. And when I stand up to walk out of the train he will bend even lower to peek. I had informed MRT staff about this man, after noticing his action a few times,feeling really uncomfortable about this issues.
I can't blame,but it might be girls that wearing too revealing sometimes, but why must those "people" doing that on the public transport? If you really need to watch or see something to excites you? There is plenty of video online for you to search and watch.
These incidents are making girls feeling insecure in taking public transport. With all the pervert stares, the molesting , the videoing ~~ and many incidents. We hope to have a better environment.
If it gets any worse, maybe it's time for Singapore to introduce women only carriages like they have in Japan.
Best Regards,
Anonymous

Post a Comment

 
Top